FEEDBACK
- Have background music throughout the whole advertisement; fade it out whenever dialogue is being spoken.
- Sound effects and audio was fitting.
- Sounded like a realistic advertisement; got the point across quickly.
Elijah
- The use of background music gives off an energetic mood.
- Try and put the dialogue louder than the music.
- Bits when not talking fill in with music.
Anniel
- Agreed that background music was fitting.
- Voice overs was well suited.
- Some voice-over volumes were too low.
Based on the feedback that I have received for the draft for my Radio Advertisement, I will be changing and updating aspects of the project so that it can be improved upon and ultimately make my advertisement better.
A thing that many people agreed on is that some audio that was played in the advertisement were too low, and it was harder to distinguish from the louder background music. The spoken dialogue should be more dominant so that the audience can hear it. I will either increase the volume on the audio clip or completely re-record the audio and project my voice so it is louder and clearer.
Another piece of advice was to fill in background music throughout the whole advertisement and fade it out whenever dialogue is being spoken. I will experiment with this piece of advice and see how it will fit in my advertisement, as I want the audience to focus on the narrative in the advertisement and I feel as if it will distract the audience as they would focus more on that than the spoken dialogue.
Comments
Post a Comment