In the videos above, I present my Pitch for my advertisement for Cadbury's Chocolate, where I am creating a Television and Radio advertisement for the relaunch of the Wispa Chocolate Bar.
In my presentation, I start off by presenting my executive summary. In my Executive Summary, I introduce myself to the audience and explain whom I am working for and what my job is (which is creating an advertisement for Cadbury's Chocolate) and what mediums they will be in. I also explain the synopsis of my advertisements so that they have a clear idea of what will happen in both of my advertisements and get a general idea of whom the target audience may be.
In the Statement Of Needs, I explain the who I am specifically aiming my advertisement at and how I will try to appeal to my main target audience in my advertisement. Next, I explain my Key Message. In my key message, it explains that although I am aiming it at a specific audience, anyone can enjoy the chocolate bar. The Unique Selling point I explain is what I want to make special about the product and make people want to choose it over another chocolate bar. For my planning, I would be creating a Location Recce, Radio Script, etc. so that I will know what I am doing and how I will do what.
In my next slide, I explain who Cadbury's Chocolate are and what they specialise in. I go over why they have reached out to me and what they have tasked me with doing for their company. (Creating an advertisement to re-inform people of the relaunch of the Wispa Chocolate Bar.)
In my Concluding comments, I go over what I will be actually going to do with the bar itself. For the special offer, I will be selling the Wispa bar for half price; I consider the accessibility of the chocolate bar and where my audience will be able to buy the Wispa chocolate bar.
I give a product description to my audience, and explain the history of the Wispa bar and why I have chosen to help with it's relaunch.
In the Stylistic Approach, I say the title of my advertisement ("Bubbly Chocolate Fun") and how long the length of both the TV advertisement and the Radio length will be. I talk about the editing and the general theme of the advertisement. I show an example of one of Wispa's past advertisements and how I would like to follow the theme of the advertisements that came beforehand.
In my Media Choices, I explain why specifically I have chosen the mediums, audience and what Social Class I will be aiming my advertisement at and why.
I go over the Legal and Ethical issues I must consider whilst creating my advertisements and how I will consider these rules and regulations and avoid breaking them. I talk about how I will gain permission to use any assets that are not my own in my advertisement. I talk about the laws and the consequences that will happen if I break the rules.
Furthermore, I talk about ASA and how they must be considered once creating my advertisements and rules related to my advertisement from ASA that I must consider otherwise I could face severe consequences.
Finally, in the Development of Treatment I talk about what I will do to help advertise the product. I talk about synergy and how I can use other aspects of Cadbury's subsidiaries to help inform people of the relaunch of the Wispa Bar, such as having a stand/attraction dedicated to the Wispa bar in Cadbury's World,etc.
I believe that my advertisement will be successful as I am still achieving a family-friendly theme that will be applicable to all, children, teenagers and adults alike.
What I would change from my final Proposal is probably changing the audience that I am targeting. I will follow a similar same of both of the advertisements (radio and but the main character(s) in the advertisement would be of an older age similar to mine. I am making this change because I do not have a lot of time to complete my advertisement and it will be harder to find the correct actors for my advertisement in the right time. Accordingly with this change, I would like to change the special offer from toys to a giveaway that a teenager would probably be more interested in joining to win.
Feedback
From my feedback from my classmates, I have taken their ideas and queries into consideration and will make changes accordingly to parts that I believe that need changing or anything that I could add onto my advertisement
For example, someone had questioned about my choice about how I was going to attach the toys to my Wispa bar chocolates. Initially, I replied with "[] when the customer arrives to the counter and buys the chocolate bar, they would be given the chocolate bar immediately after they purchase." however, with the drastic change of plan with my target audience and wishing to do a giveaway/competition instead. I am planning to use a Social Media channel such as Instagram and prompt user's to post a picture of a Wispa Bar in a place that the person enjoys going to the most with the hashtag #WispaChanceToWin2021 so that they can officially compete in the competition.
Comments
Post a Comment