Focus Group Videos and Questions

For my second idea, I  suggest creating a giveaway for where the user can win a ticket to go to Cadbury's World for free. I believe that this will get more sales for Wispa chocolate bars as people would want to buy the chocolate bars so that they have the chance to win the prize. I will be giving away multiple tickets in the chocolate bars so that people will believe that they have more of a chance of winning and participate in the giveaway.

My plan is to add a 5 second clip at the end of my advert to inform the user of the giveaway, I plan to have a regular person opening the Wispa chocolate bar to find out that they've won a ticket to go to Cadbury's world- a voice over will be playing saying "Anyone can be a winner- including you!"
w
Idea 1 is the idea that I will be choosing for my campaign to do. The idea for this advertisement is that two different age groups (to show that Wispa Chocolate bars are for everyone), are all bored in a park and look upset; suddenly, a Wispa chocolate bar falls from the sky, and when the main character eats the chocolate bar it lightens up the mood of the whole entire advertisement. This is supposed to say that Wispa chocolate bars are for everyone and they are so tasty they can  easily make someone happy.


For my third and final idea I am going to be going to be doing a buy one get one free offer for all Wispa chocolates bars. I am going to be using this deal to offer customers extra value and it may encourage them to buy more or to choose one business or product over another. For this deal, I will be adding a short clip with a Wispa bar box showcasing the special deal, the voice-over will be quickly saying that if you buy one Wispa chocolate bar, you can get another one for free.
 


Feedback




Comments