Idea 1:
Members of the focus group said that the idea was clear and simple. When asked what they thought about the campaign, they felt excited to hear about the products being relaunched and brought back by me. They didn't think that there was anything else that I could add onto the advertisement.
Idea 2:
Members of the focus group enjoyed the original and unique idea, they all agreed that it would make more people buy the chocolate bar due to the fun prize that is going to be given away. However, they did think that it was too high of a budget and that I would need to have a good prize that would draw the audience in.
Idea 3:
Members of the focus group all agreed that it would make more people buy the chocolate bar due to the special offer of being able to get one for free. However, they did suggest that the idea may be a little too bland and that I should expand on this idea a bit more that it would catch my audience's attention.
Comments
Post a Comment