For my final idea, I am going to go forth with creating 'Advertisement Idea 1' for my final media product. I have chosen Advertisement Idea 1 to use for my final product as amongst my peers in the focus group we were in the reception for Idea number 1 was received positively compared to the other two ideas that I had presented.
Idea Number 1 starts off by getting straight to the point and showing the exact target audience for the product, quickly illustrating to the audience who my product is going to be for. The advertisement illustrates a story; with storytelling, the audience will be more drawn onto the advertisement to find out what the advertisement is for and if they would possibly be interested in buying the product and if they liked it or not. Many expressed in my focus group that my focus group ideas were clear, and easy to understand; with a simple narrative, I believe it would drive people to buy my product as the idea isn't over the top but simplistic and rather fun, something that would make a kid want to ask to buy the product.
Idea 1 doesn't have an abnormally large budget, making the advertisement doable. The advertisement location takes place in a park, so I can film in a local location as I do not live far from a park. For actors, I can get help from some of my classmates as they somewhat fit inside the age range for my product.
I have disregarded Idea 2 and Idea 3 and I believe they would be much harder to carry out, as they take more time, planning and a larger budget to create to which I do not have. To create a giveaway, I would need to select a well suited prize for my product and frequently meet with my clients, to which I do not have the time to be frequently meeting with my client as I only have a limited amount of time to create my advertisement.
Comments
Post a Comment